|Braun Series 7 760cc-6 Electric Foil Shaver with Clean&Charge Station, Electric Men’s Razor, Razors, Shavers|
|Retail Price: $249.99|
|Amazon Price: $200.77|
Shaving is a ritual I go through every day without fail. The Braun Series 7-760cc Pulsonic Shaver System is my weapon of choice. There’s a lot of technology packed into this device. First off there’s the pulsonic technology that captures hair with thousands of micro vibrations with every stroke. All those obnoxious flat-lying hairs meet their end with the activelift trimmer. The triple action cutting system handles hair of any length, while the optifoil shaves about as close as you can get.
I can choose the right shave for my face with the different personalization modes, and the pivoting shaver head can adapt to the contours of my face perfectly. Best of all (for me, anyway) is how easy it is to clean – just run it under tap water or drop it in the clean and renew system. There’s really nothing they haven’t thought of to help me get a clean, comfortable shave. Let’s take a look at what I like and don’t like about the Braun 7-760cc Pulsonic Shaver.
- Pulsonic Technology: This is a unique feature that doubles as a shaver and a face massager. Well, I don’t know if the latter is what the makers were intending, but having all those vibrations feels great and really wakes me up in the morning. At the same time, the pulsation helps pick up all those stragglers that get left behind.
- Optifoil: I’ll admit it – I’m a hairy guy. My five o’clock shadow usually comes in around two. However, since I started using the 7-760cc I’ve had a lot less stubble to combat. I give credit to the optifoil for this. The ergonomically sized holes are designed to cut as close as possible, leaving me with a clean shave that lasts… at least until the next morning.
- Personalization Modes: Something I really love about this shaver is how easy it is to customize it to your needs. Nowhere is that more obvious than the different personalization modes. Instead of making do with a “one size fits all” sort of mentality, you can choose the shave that works the best for you.
- Easy to Clean: I won’t lie – I’m not always the best about cleaning out my shavers. The 7-760cc is definitely made for me in that regard since it’s so easy to clean. First of all, it’s fully washable, so all I have to do is run it under tap water to get the bulk of the mess off. After that, I can just drop it into the clean and renew system for a more thorough scrubbing. The cleaning station is also the charging station, but it asks for your permission before cleaning. I like this because it saves on cleaning fluid instead of instantly starting up whenever I’m trying to charge the shaver.
- Noise: This shaver does make some noise when you use it. If you have roommates or significant others who are sensitive to this you may have to wait until they get up before you shave. The walls in my apartment are pretty thin, so I usually shave after my girlfriend has woken up.
- Placement in Cleaning Station: It can sometimes be a little annoying to try to get the shaver in the right place in the cleaning station. This isn’t a big deal at all, but sometimes I have to jiggle it around a bit to get it in the right place.
If you’re in the market for a new shaver the Braun Series 7 760cc is hard to beat. The Pulsonic technology makes a huge difference in effectiveness and sensation while you’re shaving and the clean and renew system makes caring for the device a breeze. The activelift trimmer, triple action cutting system, and optifoil all give an excellent shave. While it’s not the cheapest shaver on the block, the quality makes it worth every penny. It’s a great investment for anyone who likes a good shave.
Price Alert: Currently Amazon.com is offering free shipping and a 17% discount for the Braun Series 7-760cc Pulsonic Shaver. This is a savings of over $40 from the usual retail price. This special price may change at any time so take advantage of this offer while it lasts.