|Panasonic ES7103K Pro-Curve Wet/Dry Triple Head Shaver, Black|
|Retail Price: $69.99|
|Amazon Price: Click Here to View Sale Price|
I picked up the Panasonic ES7103K Pro-Curve Wet/Dry Triple Head Shaver when my old electric shaver died on me. The price was right so I grabbed it and I’m glad I did. This shaver gives me a clean, close shave thanks to the triple blade system. The pivoting head moves to match the shape of my face, meaning I don’t end up with a bunch of scruffy patches when I’m done.
The blade is angled at 30 degrees, giving a very precise cut. It’s a wet/dry shaver, which means when I’m in a hurry I can bring it in the shower with me. The battery can get up to fourteen shaves on a one hour charge, and there’s a battery monitor that gives me a head’s up when it needs to be plugged in. It’s also easy to clean – a quick rinse under tap water is about all it needs. This is a fantastic shaver for its price.
- Close and Comfortable: This shaver has a lot going for it when it comes to getting a close shave. First of all, the triple blade system is made up of two foils and a center slit that float independently. The head pivots as well, allowing for an extremely close (and comfortable) shave. The blade has a 30 degree angle, which helps keep things precise and easy to handle.
- Wet/Dry: I like to shave with a gel most of the time, but every once in a while I’ll have to do a quick touch up. The ES7103K lets me go either way. I haven’t noticed much difference in performance between wet and dry, so it’s nice to know I can get the most out of it either way.
- Long Battery Life: I was really impressed by how long the battery lasts on a single charge. Even with the thick stubble I usually have every morning I’m able to get thirteen or fourteen shaves before I need to plug it in. I don’t have to tell you how convenient this is, especially for someone like me who travels frequently.
- Easy Cleaning: A lack of cleaning tends to be what kills my razors. I just hate spending the time cleaning them out. It’s not an issue with this machine, though. Most of the time all I have to do is give it a rinse and it’s all set.
- Won’t Work While Plugged In: This shaver won’t work while it’s plugged in. If it’s out of juice it won’t be working until you’ve recharged it. I could see this being a problem if you’re in a hurry and don’t realize the battery’s just about dead. At the same time, though, there’s an easy to read battery gauge built into the device so this situation shouldn’t be all that common.
- Charger Plugs Directly Into the Wall: This is just a minor gripe, but the shaver charges by resting on a charger that plugs directly into the wall. If your outlets are vertical you’re in good shape. If they’re not, well, gravity won’t be your friend. The charger is small, though, so if the outlets in your bathroom don’t have the right orientation then it’s easy to fit it in somewhere else.
I’m really glad I decided to pick this shaver up. It’s got exactly what I need to get the job done without a bunch of unneeded accessories. The pivoting head and triple blade system give me a close and comfortable shave whether I’m going wet or dry. I can get almost two weeks of shaving out of it on a single charge and cleaning is quick and easy. It’s a good shaver at a great price – what else could you ask for?
Price Alert: Currently Amazon.com is offering free shipping and a generous 32% discount for the Panasonic ES7103K Pro-Curve Wet/Dry Triple Head Shaver. This means you’ll save $22.50 from the usual retail price.