|Remington R-7130 Flex 360 LCD Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Men’s Rotary Shaver|
|Retail Price: $79.99|
|Amazon Price: Click Here to View Sale Price|
I love a good shave (not to mention my job requires me to have one) so I was eager to see what the Remington R-7130 Flex 360 Rechargeable Men’s Rotary Shaver could do for me. As soon as I took it out of the package I could see it was a high quality device. Using it is comfortable and easy. The three flexing heads move and adjust to the shape of my face. The surface protector is made of Teflon, which feels great on my skin. The titanium coating on the blades means it will hold up for a while.
Its ergonomic design makes it easy to hold onto. I’ve found that it lasts up to sixty minutes on a charge, and there’s even an LED indicator that tells me how much time I have left until I need to charge it again. It works both corded and cordless, so whether I’m at home or traveling I can use it the way I’d like. This is a great shaver that really gets the job done.
- Flexing Heads: I used to use a straight razor every day. While this method gives a very close shave, there are always some areas that are hard to get at. Not so with the R-7130. The flexing heads move to match the contours of my face. No matter where I need to shave it can adjust to match it, so there aren’t any areas that get left behind.
- High Quality Materials: This shaver has a good weight to it, which I think comes from using very high quality materials. Take the blades, for instance. They’re coated with titanium, making them stronger and more durable. The Teflon surface protector is another great feature. It’s smooth and comfortable to use.
- Convenient Charging: I know it’s just a small feature compared to the shaver as a whole, but I am a big fan of the LED battery indicator. I like that I can tell at a glance just how long I have until the battery runs out. Once the battery is low, all I have to do is pop it on the charger and I’m good to go. If I want to, I also have the choice of using it corded.
- Quiet: My girlfriend likes this feature. The R-7130 is one of the quietest razors I’ve ever used. While no shaver is going to be completely silent, this device goes a long way in making a hectic morning a little less stressful.
- No Charging Stand: There isn’t any sort of stand included to rest the shaver on while it charges. I guess the idea is to just lay it on the sink while it charges, but I’d rather not do that. I actually set it into an old toothbrush holder that has a big space in the middle for a cup. It’s not perfect, but it keeps the shaver from just hanging out on the sink. It’s a pretty easy problem to fix.
- No Case: Again, another accessory that would have been nice to have. I travel quite a bit and I’d like to have something that’s designed to hold the razor. Again, definitely not a deal breaker since it’s easy to fit it in my toiletries bag, but something nice to have nonetheless.
While you’ll never get as close a shave with an electric razor as you would with a straight one, the Remington R-7130 still makes me look and feel great. The flexing heads match the contours of my face without complaint, the high quality materials make the shaver comfortable and durable, and the convenient LED indicator makes charging a breeze. It’s got everything a good razor should have, with a couple bonuses on the side. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a high quality shaver.
Price Alert: Right now Amazon.com is offering free shipping for the Remington R-7130 rotary shaver.